Friday, March 20, 2015

Autumn Moon - Compiled & Mixed by The Cowboys From Sweden (2015)










































Okay, here's a new Cowboys from Sweden mix I finished today called Autumn Moon. It was intended to be a Fall/Winter mix, so naturally with my luck it lands ironically on the first day of Spring! Anyway, it's a mix of trippy psychedelic folk/pop and library songs from the late 60s and early 70s. Also I believe this is the first Cowboys mix that is entirely in English (and includes only 3 instrumentals). I thought a lot about my time living in Prague (featured on the cover) when I made this, so the mood is pretty old, overcast, grey and dreamy. To quote the film The Science of Sleep, this mix is roughly based on the themes of "Love, friendships, relationships... and all those 'ships' "... I hope you enjoy, it's a moody one!

Ripped at 320 kbps, includes front and back covers.


Get it here.

Or Here

9 comments:

senorvertigo said...

Thanks Cowboys. Autumn Moon or not, it's always a sunny day when one of your mixes hits airwaves. Yet again, you've managed to keep ahead of the game with this volume. Big treat.

Enoch Soames said...

Thanks - looking forward to hearing this one!

Unknown said...

Oh yes....can't wait to tune in.....thank you!

Unknown said...

Hey! It's Autumn here in the southern hemisphere. Perfect Timing. I always love a Cowboy's compilation. Cheers!

tripmaster said...

holy mother of god, this is damn good! every song is killer. thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

You guys are the finest crème de la crème.

Tack så mycket!

Nature Film said...

Thanks everyone. You are all too kind. I appreciate the positive feedback, makes me want to keep doing these!

- Eric

Pierre D said...

Love that cover! You understand what makes a digital design look like analog printing. Thanks.

Santos said...

These compilations are brilliant, and I thank you very much for putting me on to some fantastic music!