Monday, February 18, 2013

Claude François - Monsieur Le Businessman EP (1968)

Here's anther quick one while I'm at it.  This is a four track EP by Claude François called "Monsieur Le Businessman" from 1968.  A pretty upbeat little single featuring four over the top (and sometimes slightly zany) French vocal pop tracks.  Huge orchestral arrangements, heavy drumming and Mr. François' insane vocal delivery makes for a very entertaining listen.  Short and sweet, get it now!  Ripped from the original 7", 320 kbps!  Zip contains cover scans and center labels too!

Track listing:
A1 Avec La Tête, Avec Le Coeur
A2 Prends Garde Petite Fille
B1 Monsieur Le Businessman
B2 Chante Pleure



Easywind said...

Hello Nature Film!

My name is Easywind, I am a lover & collector of Italian 1970s music (soundtracks, library, cosmic etc.) ... & I was one of the biggest fans of your "Dabadabadaba"-compilation-series!
Can you please start uploading italian soundtrack-music at "Nature Film" again? I miss it very much!
And there are several italian albums from the 70s I am looking for desperatly ... maybe you can help me to get them? Here is a short list - & maybe we can share albums privately? Maybe I have some albums you are looking for too?

1. Paolo Vasile – Controrapina OST
2. Gianfranco Plenizio – Marcia Trionfale OST
3. Riz Ortolani – Bisturi/ La Mafia Bianca 7“
4. CAM Daniele Patucchi – Brani Ritmici A Sottofondo
5. Il Ragazzo Che Sorride
6. Ennio Morricone – Escalation OST
7. Ennio Morricone – Quando L´Amore E Sensualita OST
8. Lesiman – Here & Now
9. VA CAM Mille Peccati Nessuna Virtu
10. Gianni Mazza – La Citta No.2
11. Franco De Gemini – Vai Colliscio OST

Please contact me at my e-mailadress:


Best Wishes, ... Easywind

Nature Film said...

I don't recall doing a Dabadaba series. Could you point that out to me? Perhaps it was something else? I think I've got a few of those albums on your list, the Morricone ones for sure. I'll send you an email soon.

Easywind said...

Hi Nature Film!

Thank you! - it would be great if you could help me getting some of those albums on my list?

If you like to visit my little youtube-channel at:

It deals with italian-soundtracks, italian-funk & - cosmic stuff!

I am looking forward to your e-mail ... & maybe we can share albums/music & maybe I have some good albums for you?


Türkiye said...

Ümit Film istediğiniz kategoride film izleme imkanı

Blogger said...

Are you monetizing your exclusive file uploads?
Did you know that AdWorkMedia will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 unlocks?