Saturday, June 13, 2015
NEW LINK (2025) - Light Reflections - Tell Me Once Again 7" (1973)
Here's another somewhat obscure single from the early 70s by a Brazilian based group called Light Reflections. Tell Me Once Again (Side A) is a sweet and smooth love ballad. Nice mellow jazzy electric guitar tones, sentimental string arrangements, organs, bass, drums... Both of these tracks are sung in English (with a good thick accent!). Once again, I was after the B-Side when I tracked this one down. Eyes Blue Eyes is a dark and trippy downtempo pop tune with a strong liturgical organ intro leading into some slow rimshot breaks driven by a descending pick-bass line. Vocals are very laid back and nice on this one (melancholy and dreamy). A smoky atmospheric pop tune not to be missed! Ripped from vinyl at 320 kbps, includes cover scans!
Get it here.


Hello, please reuploaded this album. I'm from Brazil, thank you.
ReplyDelete