Saturday, April 13, 2013

Melancholy Suite 70: Compiled & Mixed by The Cowboys From Sweden (2013)


Finally, a brand new mix by the Cowboys from Sweden! This one I've actually been sitting on for a few years now believe it or not. In a mostly dark catalog, "Melancholy Suite 70" is a lighter pop mix from the Cowboys from Sweden. The emphasis here is primarily light and breezy Baroque Pop music from the late 60s and early 70s. As I said before, I've been wanting to put together this mix for a few years now, but have continued to be distracted by all of the dark holy grails of European soundtracks, library and popular music. So, it's a bit of a relief to take a short break from that sound and do something a little less moody for a change. However, I'm already cooking up my next (even darker) Cowboys mix! Hopefully that won't take as long as this one did. Anyway, here you go, a nice Baroque listen featuring lots of dignified pop obscurities and I'm sure a lot of pop hits as well. Until next time, enjoy!

Re-mastered, mixed and ripped at 320 kbps. Artwork included.

Link

6 comments:

davor makic said...

Thank you very much sir! I just discoverd your amazing blog and wanted to ask you if you can re-upload your compilation from vol. 10 and below. Thanks for amazing music and all best.

Jacob Palmer said...

Awesome! Thank you so much! Ive been listening to your Elusive Dreams mix for years! I cant wait.

Jacob Palmer said...

Awesome! Thank you so much! Ive been listening to your Elusive Dreams mix for years! I cant wait.

Lee said...

A new Cowboys mix is always a big event around our house. As you note, this one looks a bit different from your usual treasure trove of library and soundtrack music, but I trust your taste. Thanks!

Nature Film said...

Hey Lee,
glad to hear you're listening to the Cowboys around the house! Hope you like the new one. I will be doing another comp in the near future in the dark soundtracky and library vein again. Got lots of insane tracks lined up already.

Nature Film said...

Also, I will try and re-up the other Cowboys mixes that were recently deleted. Thanks for the request and for your patience!