Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vincent Gallo Live At Club Quattro


Here is another Vincent Gallo Performance for those who enjoyed the last post. This one is from the "When" tour back in 2001. The show was recorded at Club Quattro in Hiroshima Japan. The majority of the songs are from the When album, but there are some rarities here as well. A cover of "a taste of honey" and King Crimson's "cadence & cascade". Another cool song to look out for is "Teresa" which I think is an original, but I'm not sure. This is a cool show, there is some serious jamming here. The band even turns "Yes, I'm lonely" into a 10 minute jam session. Backing Gallo are Josh Klinghoffer on Guitars and Keys (who played frequently with Red Hot Chili Peppers and John Frusciante) and Carla Azar (of Autolux) on drums. Sound quality is pretty good if you can get past the Japanese girls giggling and screaming between all of the songs. I liked it a lot.

Track Listing:
01 Hiroshima Mon Amour (Ultravox, PA intro)
02 Paris Hilton
03 (Gallo speaks)
04 So Sad
05 Laura
06 My Beautiful White Dog
07 Was
08 (Gallo intros band)
09 Teresa
10 Cadence & Cascade (King Crimson)
11 Apple Girl
12 When
13 (Gallo on 'rough night in osaka')
14 Taste of Honey (Scott-Marlow)
15 Lonely Boy
16 Yes, I'm Lonely
17 Picture of Her

Download Links:
Part One: http://www.mediafire.com/?5buxw7z7rfh
Part Two: http://www.mediafire.com/?dm21dopjxxo

6 comments:

Tony said...

this is a great set. i had one live gallo gig. the royal festival hall one. this is fantastic. thanks a lot for the upload!

Microbunny said...

Holy crap !
Can you PLEASE reupload this
show as I unfortunately just
discovered your blog.
I REALLY want this one.
If you can't do that,
please send me an email and
maybe you could just rapidshare
this one to me directly ?
I've got a remastered version
of the RFH show, which sounds WAY better than the one floating around. Interested ?

J Thyme...kind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian Staub said...

Just echoing Microbunny. Please reupload! I've been looking for this for a while!

Microbunny said...

Hey Ian,
Send me a personal email
and I can help you out.

Scorpio Rising said...

Would also very much appreciate this performance as well if anyone where to have it.

thank you.